Please help! what is the price range for a breast reduction?

Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Price ranges vary

from procedure to procedure, location to location, and even surgeon to surgeon.
Here in Baltimore, the approximate cost for breast reduction surgery in our AAAASF accredited out-patient surgery center is $7300 (which includes surgeon's fee, operating room fee, and anesthesia fee - board certified anesthesiologist M.D.s) for a 4 hour procedure. Insurance often helps cover breast reduction as well.

In brief: Price ranges vary

Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Ralph Rosato
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Price range

Total costs are around $10, 000 for surgeon, anesthesia and the operating room at my center.

In brief: Price range

Dr. Ralph Rosato
Dr. Ralph Rosato
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery