I brush, floss, and rinse regularly. However, after lunch I do not have enough time to brush my teeth. What can I do to avoid bad breath?

Water, gum, diet. First, obviously, avoid known causes like onions, garlic and so on. Foods that are 'non-sticky' will not promote odors since they tend to be swallowed better. Chewing gum helps increase saliva to wash food and germs down; drinking water also helps. Gum with xylitol as a sweetener (found in some gums) will, in additon to helping breath, also help reduce cavities.