Can you tell me about bilateral mastectomy tram flap reconstruction, what were the results?

Dr. Robert Whitfield
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Mastectomies

Typically immediate breast reconstruction is performed with you own tissue, implants or a combination of the two.
Given your age i would examine you and explain your options for using your own tissue such as your abdomen. I perform diep flap surgery which a tecnique that preserves the muscle and nerves but allows the use of the lower abdominal tissue. I do this procedure in about 5.5 to 6.5 total.

In brief: Mastectomies

Dr. Robert Whitfield
Dr. Robert Whitfield

In brief: More extensive

Surgery than silicone implants , speak to your plastic surgeon , which will be better to you , risks and benefits.

In brief: More extensive

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery