Wondering if it's ok to get breast implants if I have no breasts at all?

Sure. Many breast augmentations are done on women with essentially no breast tissue. See a surgeon certified by the american board of plastic surgery to evaluate the options in your specific case.
Breast augmentation. Breast augmentation with silicone or saline implants is a safe and reasonable way to augment the breast for cosmetic purposes.
Yes. Yes it is ok but by "no breasts" do you mean: 1) extremely small breasts 2) congenital amastia -see photo) 3) or following mastectomy. In any event, this is approached similar to a reconstruction and there are many options and implants available. I would advise against excessively large implants as this will make you more prone to further atrophy of the exiting breast tissues.
Yes. Breast augmentation is performed for women born without breasts and for those who lose their breasts due to cancer. Find a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery, and who has a wealth of experience with breast augmentation.
See below. If you wish to have breast augmentation of any size, there is only one procedure that has the ability to enlarge your breasts and do so without visible scars-transumbilical breast augmentation. After having performed over 6, 000 of these procedures, it has the lowest complication rate of any other approach, (0 infections), fewest contractures and easiest recovery and natural looking breasts.