How do I get rid of dark skin in between my thigh?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Reduce sweat/inflame

This is a secondary response to moisture, abrasion and subsequent inflammation.
Keeping the contact and moisture to a minimum (reducing intertrigo erythema) will help reduce the inflammation and thickened skin. Skin tags are very common if this persists.

In brief: Reduce sweat/inflame

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Mark Taylor
Dermatology

In brief: Slender and Bleach

I recommend staying slender so the thighs do not rub together when a person walks and also using a product to lessen the pigmentation such as m2 skin recovery moisturizer and essential serum. If your thighs do rub together, liposuction is also an option.

In brief: Slender and Bleach

Dr. Mark Taylor
Dr. Mark Taylor