How do I get rid of dark skin in between my thigh?

Reduce sweat/inflame. This is a secondary response to moisture, abrasion and subsequent inflammation. Keeping the contact and moisture to a minimum (reducing intertrigo erythema) will help reduce the inflammation and thickened skin. Skin tags are very common if this persists.
Slender and Bleach. I recommend staying slender so the thighs do not rub together when a person walks and also using a product to lessen the pigmentation such as m2 skin recovery moisturizer and essential serum. If your thighs do rub together, liposuction is also an option.