How helpful is hyperberic oxygen therapy for cerebral palsy ans autism?

The very small. Amount of literature out there is between absolutely no effect and ambivalent when compared to sham air. So, there is no proof it works. I am all for anything that might help, but too many people spend the little bit of life savings they have on these therapies with false guarantees and I do not think that it appropriate. Hbot is good for many things, CP and autism are not them.
Can be very. The literature suggests tha hbot can be very helpful for both of the conditions.