Need to know if you would consider non-surgical procedures like botox and dermal fillers?

Depends. I love neuromodulators (like botox) and HA fillers for nonsurgical rejuvenation. Depending on whether the lines are for volume loss or from movement would determine which of the 2 would work better. If severe volume loss is present I will often discuss treatments like Sculptra or fat transfer to help replace the larger volumes for less cost.
Botox and fillers. Botox relaxes muscles and fillers are used to replace and augment collagen that has been lost in the aging process. Neither is permanent but can last from 2 months to 18 months depending on the location and the application. Fillers placed in superficial areas don't last as long due to the amount of movement of the tissues. Deeper areas last longer. The Botox lasts about 2-3 months.