What are key symptoms of autonomic dysfunction?

Dizzy spells. The function of the autonomic system is to maintain blood pressure and integrety of the circulation. Although there are people whose autonomic systems malfunction without a reason, usually it is due to a neuropathy from diabetes.
Various. Your autonomic nervous system (ANS) controls virtually all the organs and systems in your body. If your sympathetic nervous system (sns) hyper - you could have cold hands, palpitations, sweating, htn, dry mouth, constipation, dry eyes, dry mouth. If your parasympathetic (pns) is hyper, you could have urgent urination, diarrhea, gas, bloating, watery eyes, allergies, asthma, low blood pressure...