Any advice? What size breast implant do doctors put in when reconstructing the breast after a mastectomy?

Size to fit. Your plastic surgeon will take measurements of the chest to help determine what size implants to use. A woman who is 5'2", 100 lbs would not get the same implant as a woman who is 5'9" and 200 lbs for example, so the size varies from person to person.
Breast Implants. Breast implants are commonly used for breast reconstruction after mastectomy. The breast implants come in many different sizes and shapes. The selection of a breast implant depends on the size and shape of the normal remaining breast. Consult with a plastic surgeon certified by the american board of plastic surgery to learn about breast reconstruction options.