I am having my braces off tomorrow, what to expect?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Life after braces

is great. The dentist/orthodontist will remove all brackets, clean all the glue off your teeth, and take an impression for your new retainer.
Many orthodontists now recommend wearing retainers for many years, and sometimes forever, to prevent teeth from slowly shifting out of place to a previous position. Good luck.

In brief: Life after braces

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Hooray!!!

The end of the corrective process and the beginning of the rest of your life with a super smile.
Off is easier than on. Some very bearable pressure when braces removed. Orthodontist will then remove residual bonding material, polish your teeth, and will take impressions for retainers! prepare for much joy! congratulations.

In brief: Hooray!!!

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Tonga Nfor