Please advise what is the best pain relief for toothache for children aged 12 years?

Children's Tylenol (acetaminophen) You need to see a pedosintist who is a children's dental specialist as soon as possible, but in the meantime give them children's tylenol (acetaminophen).
Motrin or Tylenol (acetaminophen) Use the child's formulation, and follow package directions exactly. Pain is an indicator of a problem. Don't ignore it. Take your child to Dentist or Pediatric Dental Specialist as soon as you can get an app[ointment. May be infection (abscess) that can do severe damage.