Hi. I have an autism spectrum disorder. Please suggestwho should I could talk to regarding this.

DAN doctor. Ask your physician. Look for a dan (defeat autism now) physician. Look at handle program. Consult with a chinese medicine practitioner for help in treating it as well. In my area I have a fabulous psychiatry practice who is wonderful in diagnosing and helping patients. Look for one in your area...And ask your doc first for a referral. Good luck.
For yourself? . First, seek a primary care physician who is comfortable in this area by calling card, as suggested or the florida state medical association. If you need assessments for services or funding, call the state vocational rehabilitation agency & ssi. If all else fails, look on sdbp.Org to find a developmental/behavioral pediatrician in your are & ask to whom (s)he refers adult patients.
Various approaches. There is no proven cure for autism, but a variety of interventoins can help improve function. Broadly, they break down into behavioral, educational, and physiological. There is no compelling evidence that any currently available physical intervention (vitamin supplements, chelation therapy, hyperbaric oxygen treatments and on and on) "fix" autism. Beware or excessive promises.
Seek a specialist. In florida there are several state centers for autism resource disorders (card) which provide expertise, education and resources for professionals and patients with autism spectrum disorder. Consultation with pediatric psychiarty, pediatric neuropsychology and/or developmental pediatricians would also be recommended. These are often complex children with needs for multimodal interventions. Good.