Please help docs! where can I buy new eyeglasses without a prescription by giving my current lenses for them to copy?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Optical shops

Some optical shops will do this with the advice that they take no responsibility for the quality of vision and will not correct problems.
In many States, laws forbid this practi ce. You might have to hunt around and of course you could probably get this done with no issue in many foreign countries.

In brief: Optical shops

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Tim Conrad
Ophthalmology

In brief: Where you

Bought your original glasses would be the best option.
But why would you want to do this? Don't you want to have an eye exam to insure that your eyes are healthy and that your glasses prescription is as good as possible?

In brief: Where you

Dr. Tim Conrad
Dr. Tim Conrad
Dr. Arnon Rubin