How to cure an aphthous ulcer?

Aphthous ulcers. There is no quick cure but using a combination of liquid mylanta and liquid Benadryl (diphenhydramine) and applying a small amount of the combination on the ulcer multiple times a day will cut down on the pain and may help heal it a little quicker.
Palliation Therapy. Researchers are not sure of the cause of aphthous ulcers. There is no known preventive measure. Treatment is palliative as dr hummel said with low level laser therapy able to relieve pain and accelerate healing with about 5 minutes of trea. Dment. Biolase waterlase iplus or md works well in my practice, of the lasers I have tried.