Can you tell me what kind of doctor treats sclerosis of the brain?

NEUROLOGIST. If you or family member has been labeled as having brain sclerosis, or scarring, this could conceivably be due to multiple sclerosis, but other conditions could mimic. An experienced medical neurologist should be able to pin down diagnosis and start appropriate treatment.