Juvederm and out of control bruising, what's the difference?

Dr. Henry Mentz
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: Bruising

Everyone heals differently.
Some may notice bruising/swelling and others may not notice anything after the Juvederm treatment. I usually tell my patients to place an ice pack after the Juvederm treatment or use the arnica cream.

In brief: Bruising

Everyone heals differently.
Dr. Henry Mentz
Dr. Henry Mentz
Dr. Darryl Blinski
Also might Rx steroids.>>>>>>>
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Juvederm

Can you clarify?

In brief: Juvederm

Can you clarify?
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Keith Denkler
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Injections Bruise

All injections bruise.
So fillers such as juvederm can occasionally cause out of control bruising. Injections near the orbit are more likely to bruise. Deep blood vessels can be injured with the needles and cause delayed bruising. Ice early can help. After a few days a concealer is ok, but it will take time to go away. The colors will continue to change as it improves.

In brief: Injections Bruise

All injections bruise.
Dr. Keith Denkler
Dr. Keith Denkler