Please let me know what is the better way to test for glaucoma than the "eye puff" test?

Dr. Douglas Liva
Ophthalmology

In brief: Goldman tonometer

I have owed 3 different air puff tonometer sand I find them only adequate for screening purposes.
The accuracy and precision of the instrument is inadequate to manage a glaucoma patient. There are other measuring devices such as the tonopen and the icare tonometer which are better but the Goldman is considered the gold standard.

In brief: Goldman tonometer

Dr. Douglas Liva
Dr. Douglas Liva
Dr. Tim Conrad
Ophthalmology

In brief: OCT

An evaluation of the optic nerve via imaging, such as oct, is the best way to detect glaucoma.
The air puff test is an uncomfortable test that many ophthalmologists never used or abandoned years ago.

In brief: OCT

Dr. Tim Conrad
Dr. Tim Conrad
Dr. Steven Seres