How many different sclerotherapy treatments are needed to heal spider veins?

Depends. Difficult question to answer without examining your legs. I would advise that you meet with a vein specialist to examine your legs to determine that. Some people may only need 1 session while others with extensive veins may needle multiple session done on each leg. The larger the veins (all spider veins not created equal), the darker, & the more numerous the veins are the more therapy is needed.
Depends. I've had patients who only need one treatment and some who have needed ten. Go to a vein specialist. Don't go for a groupon or you'll get what you pay for. Miamibeachvein.Com or phlebology.Org to learn more.
Multiple treatments. Spider veins are treated by sclerotherapy and you must remember that sclerotherapy is a process. In my practice most patients require about 3 cycles of treatments with one treatment given every 6 weeks. Some may require more and some less. If patients have many spider veins then i recommend a venous reflux exam before starting sclera to look for malfunctioning valves. See a vein specialist.