Can you tell me about bep chemo for testicular cancer and experienced post-therapy brain damage or memory loss?

It's common. It's common for approximately 30% of patients to experience Post-chemotherapy cognitive impairment, in which they experience impaired attention, memory and reasoning abilities. Recovery varies depending on individual characteristics such as age and other medical conditions. You should consult with your physician to rule out other causes and get a neuropsychological evaluation.