Yesterday i got really drunk and woke up with a lot of injuries. Don't remember much. How can you tell if your wrist is broken?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Great deal of pain

A broken wrist is very swollen and painful - if you have concerns, go to your doctor or an urgent care and they can examine you and get films.
The fact that you seem more concerned with your wrist than you are with blackout drinking concerns me that you are in a great deal of denial. You need help before it gets even worse, talk to your doctor or other health care provider, consider aa/other help.

In brief: Great deal of pain

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Eric Weisman