How good are Xalatan (latanoprost) eye drops for treating glaucoma?

Common drop. Xalatan (latanoprost) is a very good and commonly used topical medication for glaucoma. It was the first medication and its class and now comes in generic form. It is used once daily typically at night and can be effective in lowering eye pressure. If being used one will need to continue follow-up care with an eye provider to make sure adequately lowering the eye pressure to the desired target. .
Very effective. Xalatan (latanoprost) is an excellent glaucoma medication but 'the proof is in the pudding' so you have to go by what happens to your eye pressure with any medication and its side effects.