What is the danger of mercury tooth filling?

In brief: I believe none.

All studies say there is no danger.Do a study for yourself ; stand on a corner ; see if anyone that passes by has at least one mercury amalgam filling in their mouth.
You might find that 9 out if 10 will have at least 1 of these metal fillings in their mouth. Then ask yourself how are all these people walking around appearing healthy with all those type of fillings in their mouth.

In brief: I believe none.

Dr. Bruce Apfelbaum
Dr. Bruce Apfelbaum
2 comments
Dr. Arnold Malerman
The whole silver filling controversy started with a flawed Canadian study with sheep as the experimental animal. The specious results were reported on 60 Minutes. Even when presented with juried research that refuted the Canadian study, 60 Minutes refused to issue a retraction. Bad study, bad journalism. I have a mouth full of silver fillings that have been there ,for years, thankfully.
Dr. Bruce Apfelbaum
Another great test....hated that 60 minutes thing,.. haven't watched it again since then!
Dr. Steven Seres