Please let me know if there is a way to prevent breast cancer, health issues, by removing breast tissue but leaving nerves and putting an implant?

Yes, Many options av. Yes there are several ways to protect yourself from breast cancer depending on your family and personal history. A good oncologist can guide you. You have at least 3 options: be under close supervision of an expert who can screen and detect cancer early if it ever appears on the scene. Prophylactic mastectomy is an option but not recommended. Preventive medicines are available and are quite effect.