How do moles grown on my face and arms overnight? Why does this happen?

See a doctor. If your moles change size, color, shape, or color see a doctor to get them removed. She will biopsy any suspicious ones and review the difference between a skin tag and a mole. There is a tendency for obese people to have more skin growths and they need to get checked regularly.