Have not really found any information about aids dementia. Could you help me?

Dr. Susan Uhrich
In brief: Check out
The nih fact sheet at www.Ninds.Nih.Gov.

In brief: Check out
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Benjamin Lessig
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: Clarification needed
Aids is someone who have advanced diseases of HIV positive individuals with worsening of symptoms, including dementia.
Any change of personality, memory loss or/and loss of functional activity such as bathing, dressing result hiv-related dementia. The new onset of dementia varies by age and the severity of HIV related symptoms. To my knowledge there is no term for aids dementia.

In brief: Clarification needed
Dr. Benjamin Lessig
Dr. Benjamin Lessig
Dr. Kalyn Diamond
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Less Common Now
Aids/hiv dementia occurs primarily in persons with more advanced HIV infection.
Symptoms vary greatly from person to person, and can include inflammation of the brain, behavioral changes, motor and coordination problems, and a gradual decline in cognitive function. With the advent of antiretroviral therapy, aids/hiv dementia has become less common.

In brief: Less Common Now
Dr. Kalyn Diamond
Dr. Kalyn Diamond
Dr. Eric Weisman