What do you thin about electrical stimulation - acupuncture for spinal cord compression?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let me explain

When you have spinal cord compression documented by mri, the first step is to try remove the compression by surgical means if that possible.
To treat the sequence of the compression you could electrical stimulation and possibly acupuncture. I hope that answer the question for you.

In brief: Let me explain

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Thanks Dr. Hadied.

In brief: I often use

E-stim for back problems to include compression issues.
In reading other acupuncturists' responses on healthtap - it appears that dr. Ahmad hadied (orthopedic surgeon) does some highly specialized work in this area. I will try to refer this question to him.

In brief: I often use

Dr. Jane Van Dis