In what way can u brace in your teeth and if ur mouth cannot keep close what can u do?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Jaws and teeth

I am not quite sure of specifically what your problem is and whether or not it is related to a skeletal jaw\tooth discrepancy, malocclusion or a tmjoint dislocation.
See a dentist for an evaluation who can, if necessary, send you to the appropriate specialist for a consultation.

In brief: Jaws and teeth

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Confusing

The wording of your question is confusing, but it seems that you have complex teeth/jaw/musculature and possibly jaw joint issues.
Start with a general dentist for initial evaluation. Specialty consultation may be in order.

In brief: Confusing

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Vicken Poochikian