Am 66yo man. Should I add strength training into my week?

Dr. Joan Kinlan

In brief: Yes, it's great.

It's very important to build your muscle strength especially as you age so you can take care of yourself and stay in your own home.
Start slowly. You can even get 2 pound weights and slowly build up to 10 pounds. You can even exercise while watching tv.

In brief: Yes, it's great.

Dr. Joan Kinlan
Dr. Joan Kinlan
Dr. Toner Overley

In brief: YES

Assuming that you are in good health assuming that you are experienced with strength training or have a trainer. Start slow and work up to it.
I found the "4 hour body" by tim ferriss full of good information. Besides that, the book is a hoot. He tried everything on himself and got good advice.

In brief: YES

Dr. Toner Overley
Dr. Toner Overley
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine