I have an impacted wisdom tooth on abscessed tooth. Help?

See a dentist ASAP. Sometimes wisdom teeth are valuable asset when healthy and properly aligned, but more often, they are misaligned and require removal. The removal of wisdom teeth is one of the most common procedures at ages 15-24. See your dentist for evaluation and x-rays.
Oral surgeon. See a board certified oral surgeon. After examination and discussion of wisdom tooth removal, he/she will place you on antibiotics. Sometimes, the abscess needs to be drained first, and the tooth extracted later.
It need removal. Wisdom tooth infections or infections of the tissue around a wisdom tooth can only be treated successfully with removal of the tooth. Most likely you don't have room for it and it is impacted. If it has broken through the tissue you can't keep it clean and the surrounding tissue will get infected. See and oral ; maxillofacial surgeon for a proper diagnosis and treatment recommendation.