Please help! what is the option of lignocaine a local anesthetic; which do not cause allergy?

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Rare

I have yet seen a true case of Lidocaine allergy- most of the reactions are from the Epinephrine added to make the Lidocaine stay at the site longer. The usual complaints are palpitation, shaking, fast heart beats.
There are alternate local anesthetics available but i advise that you consult an allergist to get this worked out.

In brief: Rare

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu

In brief: Iidocaine

The question is confusing.
Lignocaine is a tradename drug in the uk/commonwealth. If you were allergic to this drug, there are other local an esthetics available eg: tetracaine.

In brief: Iidocaine

The question is confusing.
Dr. Gary-Anthony Lawson-Boucher
Dr. Gary-Anthony Lawson-Boucher
Dr. Eric Weisman