How long will I have to wear healing cap on my tooth implant before I can get the final crown?

It depends... The surgeon who placed the dental implant determines when the implant can be "loaded" or when the crown can be placed. Second, the dentist who takes the impression for the crown must allow the laboratory to let him/her know when the crown will be ready; this may take up to three weeks following the impression in most all cases.
Depends. It really depends on what type of implant you have , in most normal cease, would be 6-8 month to restore the implant with a crown. In case of immediate implant , that procedure can be done a few weeks after the implant placement.
It varies. The implant needs to fully integrate into the bone before a crown is placed in order to prevent the implant from failing under occlusal stress (chewing forces). This can take anywhere from 4 to 6 months.
Different Protocols. We usually recommend that an implant fixture remain buried for at least 3 months on the lower jaw and 4 to 6 months on the upper jaw. At that time the implant fixture is uncovered and a healing cap is placed. Impressions can then be taken in 1 to 3 weeks depending upon healing and the specifics of the case. Different offices have different protocols. Discuss this with your own dentist.
Depends. Depending on how the implant procedure went, where in the jaw the implant was placed, and a host of other factors your surgeon may ask you to wait anywhere between 1 and 6 months, maybe longer. 3 to 6 months is common.
Varies. There are a lot of variables on determining when the implant crown can be completed- healing, especially based upon the decision on who placed the implant, where in the mouth the implant is located...Upper, lower, sinus lift involved, etc. Don't risk being in too much of a hurry...Want it to be successful!