Is sinus lift on upper molar always necessary for dental implant?

No. Upper molars are close to the sinus and sinus floor. If the sinus is big, then you will need to get sinus lift for the implant placement. You would need to get an x-ray done to determine. Please send me your x-rays for second opinion http://my. Setmore. Com/bookingpage/72b8c781-a64f-45c9-9314-934abdd25118.
Varies. If you have enough bone to place an implant then a sinus lift is not necessary but your implant surgeon wll decide the proper length he or she is comfortable placing. Implants come in different lengths.
When needed only. A sinus lift is done when there is not enough bone height in the upper jaw, or the sinuses are too close to the jaw, for dental implants to be placed. It is a selective procedure.
Always - No. It depends on your particular situation. There are different systems available - co-axis (keystone) implants, short implants (bicon) that might allow for placement without a sinus lift. Your oral surgeon would best be able to advise you. Hope this helps.