Why are people so ignorant of chiropractic? Isn't it obvious that straightening your back can end world hunger?

Dr. Andres R Villar

In brief: A bone to pick

Everyone has a bone to pick with chiropractors.
From treating hemorrhoids to ending world hunger.We see many outlandish claims unfortunately made by professional in every field, creating a world of confusion for the uneducated consumer.There are bad doctor, lawyers, psychologists and yes chiropractors, but thankfully only a few. We need to learn to respect or professions and each other, .

In brief: A bone to pick

Dr. Andres R Villar
Dr. Andres R Villar
2 comments
Dr. Richard Bensinger
The fundamental philosophy of chiropractic is erroneous. They are not to blame as that is what they are taught. Nonetheless, a patient with any problem should see a conventional doctor first to get an actual diagnosis and pathway to a cure. Chiropractors offer a deep, thrusting massage, but no cures and rarely even a proper diagnosis.
Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
For some musculo-skeletal compliants of the back and neck, I have referred some patients to a chiropractor, but as an MD I have learned some simple manipulation myself, and have seen "bent over" people in pain, walk out of the office immediately better after a simple adjestment. It has it's place, but certainly is not a cure all.
Dr. Mark Diamond

In brief: Ridiculous question

The 2nd part of this question is silly. What is the point?

In brief: Ridiculous question

Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Not true

Chiropractors are constantly publicizing themselves and have a considerable following.
This despite the obsolete nature and disproven nature of their theories of disease and treatment. World hunger is an issue of population, food supply, distribution and intimately intertwined with geopolitics. A straight back might have some effect on one persons hunger, but not the world.

In brief: Not true

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: ???

Please excuse me, but I do not understand your question? Can you be a little more specific?

In brief: ???

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Marsha Davis