How can I get rid of spider veins?

Several options. There are several options to treat spider veins. The gold standard is sclerotherapy where a solution in injected into the veins to dissolve them. Other options are topical laser, ipl(infrared pulsed light), and fine needle radio frequency such as ellman, veinwave and veingogh. All spider vein treatments usually require several cycles and are well tolerated.
Rid spider veins. Of all the modalities used to treat spider veins, most have to be supplemented by injection sclerotherapy for complete results. Also, they may result in less desirable levels of side effects like pigmentation changes. Injections spread out and reach deeper than many other methods, rendering better outcomes. Other methods have the advantage of not needing compression afterwards, but results trump.