I've got receeding gums and periodentist says I've got to do a vestibular plasty. What is that?

Augment ridge. Vestibuloplasty is a surgical procedure that is designed to augment and increase the ridge height of the jaw and tissue. It is also called "ridge extension." it may include tissue grafting, muscle reattachment and augmentation of the soft tissue attachment. Your periodontist should have video or other information about the procedure, but you can also find info on perio.Org.