What causes neuropathic pain in your feet?

Many possibilities. Symptoms of neuropathy can range from a numbness and tingling sensation, possibly a burning sensation, to an uncomfortable painful sensation of the extremities. For some, these symptoms are mild, while for others, they can be severe and disabling. Neuropathy can result from nerve compression, trauma, drug side effect, and some diseases such as diabetes. See your physician and get it treated.
Many possible causes. There are four that i see most in my practice. The most commonly discussed is that associated with long term diabetes. Followed by alcoholism and post chemotherapy. The fourth is compression; but this is a special case and is usually one sided and can sometimes be reversed. This doesn't even begin to cover all the possibilities and a good history and clinical evaluation is required in every case.