What are clustered microcalcifications in a breast?

Abnormalities. They are area (s) of tiny calcium deposits, which have high incidence of malignancy, seen in the mammogram, can not feel them by examination, could be small localised cancer tissue, and need to be examined by microscope ( biopsy needed ).
It is a. grouping of tiny calcium deposits. Depending on the shape and distribution of the microcalcifications, they may or may not be classified as "suspicious". If they are suspicious, biopsy is usually indicated. Most of the time a minimally invasive needle biopsy can be performed with stereotactic guidance. When suspicious calcifications are biopsied, 70% of the time it turns out to be benign.