Gallbladder surgery and colon cancer, can you tell me more about the relationship?

None. There usually is no relation between removal of the GB and colon cancer. Given your age both colon cancer and GB cancer are unlikely. Removing your GB does not increase risk if colon cancer.
IDK any directly. Unless you have gallbladder cancer that has spread to the colon, I know of no direct relationship between having gallbladder surgery (for stones or dysfunctional gallbladder) and devloping colon cancer. Of course, having any type of cancer increases risk of other cancers - but I know of no direct link between surgery for a bad gallbladder (non-cancerous) and developing colon cancer.