I am having itchy skin around burn wound! please help ?

Dr. ALICIA Almendral

In brief: Rx cream

I like silvadene (silver sulfadiazine) cream. It is an antibiotic cream with soothing effect.
It requires prescription so see a doctor. If the wound is already healing, try Hydrocortisone cream.

In brief: Rx cream

Dr. ALICIA Almendral
Dr. ALICIA Almendral
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Many possibilities

There are many types and causes of skin rashes that could cause itching.
Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat