How can I get rid of sleep disorders in a short time?

In brief: Depends

It depends on the type of sleep disorder. I would suggest seeing a physician who has experience and training with sleep disorders to determine what kind of sleep disorder you have and then consider the treatment options available.
Best of luck.

In brief: Depends

Best of luck.
Dr. John Van der Werff
Dr. John Van der Werff
Dr. Beverly Dexter
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Sleep disorder solut

If it is nightmares please see the No More Nightmares book for Planned Dream Intervention.
Most people learning this skill stop being woken up by dreams as of the day of the training. Simple insomnia that is not chronic may be resolved with a good sleep hygiene list and changes, but chronic insomnia needs Cognitive Behavioral Treatment for Insomnia. Other disorders may need more assessment

In brief: Sleep disorder solut

Dr. Beverly Dexter
Dr. Beverly Dexter
Dr. Peter Kurzweil