How can you get a child's toothache to stop hurting?

See a pedodontist. Pediatric dentists are specially trained to handle problems particular to children. Not only they have extra years of training but their offices have an atmosphere conducive to children. Best of luck!
See your dentist. See your dentist. The tooth needs treatment. Otherwise, over the counter childs pain meds.