I've got a periodontal pocket in one of my molars. Any tips to get rid of it?

Yes. See a periodontist who can go over the treatment necessary to resolve the pocket. Regardless you need to practice better oral hygiene regimen. Treatment might include scaling and root planing or periodontal surgery with or without bone grafting.