Would I be asleep while having oral surgery on my teeth?

Can be. Many people choose to have conscious sedation or even general anesthesia for this. Sedation (I.V.) is safer and perfectly adequate. Good Luck.
Of course. Thanks to sedation dentistry you can have a number of dental procedures or surgery performed in just one visit. Ask your dentist for more details and request IV sedation.
Most likely. Nearly all oral surgery can be done with just local anesthesia but a large number of people desire to not be aware of it because it may entail cutting of the gums and teeth. Also many are nervous about having oral surgery and desire anesthesia. If the procedure is very difficult, long or possibly difficult to numb adequately anesthesia is appropriate. Talk to your oral ; maxillofacial surgeon.