Is manganese in vitamins is a contributor to Parkinson's disease?

Rather unlikely. You obviously have learned that manganese miners may have risk of developing parkinson's disease, but should be aware that the amounts of absorption were sky high. Your multivitamin dosing will not even get close. Do not worry.
No. Manganese toxicity can cause symptoms similar to parkinson's but it is distinct from classic parkinson's- see http://www.Mailman.Columbia.Edu/news/news-headlines/manganese-exposure-and-parkinsons-disease the amount in vitamins is not toxic unless one takes much higher-than-recommended doses for a prolonged period.