How can you feel about bariatric surgery?

Dr. Gregg Nishi
Bariatrics

In brief: Bariatric surgery

How do I feel? It can be a life saving, life altering operation.
It can improve or even cure you of diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, sleep apnea, chf, etc. And as a result make you live longer. How will you feel? You have to be ready and committed to make a complete lifestyle change. Eat healthy food ; exercise. It's not easy. It takes work, but you will feel great.

In brief: Bariatric surgery

Dr. Gregg Nishi
Dr. Gregg Nishi
Dr. Dean Giannone

In brief: Bariatric surgery.

Bariatric surgery is a great option for weight loss.
Reduced all-cause mortality compared to non-surgical weight loss. Better chance of achievement of HgbA1C < 7, LDL < 100 and systolic BP < 130 as noted by the American Diabetes Association. Better chance of long term sustainable weight maintenance. Low risk of complications in the hands of an experienced surgeon.

In brief: Bariatric surgery.

Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Dean Giannone