I found a small mole looking thing on my cheek. What can it be?

Mole. While moles are common on the face, a growth that is new or changing should be evaluated by a dermatologist to make sure there is no risk of skin cancer.
See plastic surgeon. Pigmented lesions need to be reviewed by a plastic surgeon or a dermatologist. If necessary these can be biopsied, usually, exchanging a worrisome mole with a small scar.