How long does it take for recovery from a molar tooth extraction?

Six weeks. Removing a tooth, especially a molar is a big deal. It leaves a surface wound the size of half a dollar bill, that can become infected if food is present, followed by bacteria. Often it is already infected prior to extraction that can lead to a systemic bacteremia. This is been blamed for plaque deposits in arteries. Follow all instructions, keep hygiene good, liquid diet for five days.
Depends. Assuming you have no health issues, do not smoke and follow the recommended instructions of your doctor, it can be a few days. However, sometimes, the procedure can be more involved and an infection can be present. If so, the recovery period can be 1 week or more. Also, the skill level of the doctor will be a factor. Good luck!
Depends! Everyone is different - depends on why the tooth has to come out and maybe on the skill of the dentist. Also on how well you take care of it after the surgery. And on your general health or medications you may be taking. Good question to ask the dentist who you are considering taking the tooth out.