Please answer! What would another name for a wound care dr be?

Many specialties. There are many different types of doctors who deal with wounds including family practice, internal medicine and surgeons. However, those of us that deal exclusively with all types of wounds (especially those not healing normally) are called wound care specialists, chronic wound care specialists or chronic wound care physicians.A real wound doc should only do wound care at least 40 hours per week.