I took 30 mg of hydrocodone at about 6:00pm and then took 10 mg of zolpidem at about 10:00. Is that okay to take together?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Is this the amount

Your doctor is prescribing.
To my knowledge, until zohydro hits the market, the most hydrocodone in pills is 10 mg, and you would have to take 3 of them to get 30 mg, which could also have excessive amounts of tylenol (acetaminophen) for you as well. There is little likelihood of 10 mg of Ambien causing problems 4 hours later, but more concerned with the hydrocodone use. If not prescribed, stop using it!

In brief: Is this the amount

Your doctor is prescribing.
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg