Do guys really hate monogamy?

Dr. Steven Chen
Clinical Psychology

In brief: No

I don't believe many men hate monogamy.
But I do think that depending on how a man is socialized and to the extent that a man learns to develop healthy boundaries around sexuality, that is one determining factor the degree to which a man can exercise monogamous behavior.

In brief: No

I don't believe many men hate monogamy.
Dr. Steven Chen
Dr. Steven Chen
Dr. Sherry Broadwell
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Interesting question

That's an interesting question.
There are those who argue that both men and women are "wired" for promiscuity. My own observation is that most people eventually aspire to have an exclusive someone with whom to share their life. Conventional wisdom has it that men are more likely to stray, but more recent research shows that men and women are increasingly similar in their tendency to cheat.

In brief: Interesting question

That's an interesting question.
Dr. Sherry Broadwell
Dr. Sherry Broadwell
Dr. Vicken Poochikian